Truth can be dreams: Come now is the time

Monday, June 20, 2005

Come now is the time

My thoughts have been consumed these past few days with one thought.......My health (or lack of). I have an appointment with the general surgeon this week. I am going to ask him a lot of major questions. I just can't deal with this much longer. Not knowing what is wrong with me has been the most challenging thing I have had to deal with in my life.

You see I was raised to be a fighter. To be someone who just won't lie down and die but who will fight till the end. Just giving up has never really been much of an option in any situation. But this whole sickness thing has been HELL. Yes I said HELL! You see I have nothing to fight. I know, I know I have written about this all before but it is a constant issue in my life so I have to release my frustration somewhere.

I have been feeling very weak lately. There is so much I want to do and so much I am doing that requires my full attention and I just can't give it. But let me tell you something. God has really come through for me. He has inspired me so much in many areas. He has come in and given me strength where I lack it, and also patience.

But I'm ready. Ready to know what I am fighting. Is it something huge that will eventually take my life, or something that one pill can solve. Jesus I turn to you for the answer.
hayes at 2:20 p.m.

6 Comments:

Blogger Kristi said...

Yes, we ask the Lord for answers! Jesus would you bring answers to Alexandra about these health issues!

6:09 p.m.  
Blogger Christina said...

Way to be a fighter! You are an amazing woman. I pray that all your questions are answered and for favor with this surgeon...
there is nothing worse than a Dr. who won't listen to you!

9:40 p.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Alexandra you are a fighter in so many ways! It's an incredible attribute! God we ask you to clothe Alexandra in armor and health, Father! We turn to you Author of creation and ask you to HEAL! Please Jesus may Alexandra find favor with the dr's and continue providing her with strength and patience. We ask for answers, relief and health! God bless!

9:27 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you get some answers and feel better soon..blessings and prayers...jewel

12:52 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you have done so much this last year despite feeling physically weak. In fact, sometimes it can slip my mind how bad you feel because you really give with your whole heart to what you have been involved with! Makes me wonder what you would be like feeling healthy???
I will pray that you can get some real answers and know what you are dealing with.
We need to keep praying for you when our dance team gets together!!

12:58 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HUNNY,...I hear ya LOUD and CLEAR,......I think the thing that is hardest in the "being strong" part is the fact that you have 2 little dependants who need you and not just a little of you but ALL of you......I really do hear you sooooo LOUD it hurts......I will totally be praying for you...BIGGGGGGG huge HUGS to you today sweetie..........oh....ps.....i am thinking of planning a trip eastward.....maybe i could do a pitstop....

12:03 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home