Truth can be dreams: Update

Saturday, July 02, 2005

Update

I have attempted to update this thing for a few days now. But every time I get started I get distracted and never Finnish.

We got some of our car fixed. We had the stuff done that was most pressing. God is good! We hope to have the rest taken care of in the next few weeks.

HAPPY CANADA DAY!

We went down to the Forks and the kids played in the park and then I went in to work. MAN it was NUTTY down there. I worked 12-3 and by the time I got off at 3 it was INSANE! There where hundreds of people down there. I'm not a big fan of HUGE crowds. When a bunch of humans get together in one small area it scares me. That's why you will never find me at a concert, well I would brave the crowds for U2. Other than that, NO WAY!

I saw another doctor on Wednesday and it was amazing! I can hardly explain my experience. After a year and a half of doctors saying things like, "You're depressed", or "it's just stress, take this pill" I finally got a Dr that seemed to really listen and talk to me. I mean this guy took about 20 minutes to talk to me about all sorts of options for me. It was amazing! Anyway I have another test (a little surgery) in Sept. It's a long wait but hey, I've been waiting a long time already and I'm used to it.

Gotta run.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
A picture just because
hayes at 6:27 a.m.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Alexandra, GOD IS GOOD! That so rocks about finding a doc that listens to you. Thanks so much for the comment. It's true, I only need to fear God, and not man, or death, or growing old. Man alive, GOD IS GOOD!

12:35 p.m.  
Blogger Kristi said...

Good to hear a little update!

10:20 p.m.  
Blogger Christina said...

Yes, the forks was insane! The only think I like about big crowds is people watching!
That's so great that you saw someone who is taking you seriously. Praise the Lord!

10:25 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hells ya for U2 and i have to say COLDPLAY too.....Hope you are feeling better these days.....(((((HUGS))))..........love ya buddy! Jenifer

7:47 p.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

That's so awesome that the Dr listened to you!! I pray that things continue to go smoothly from here on! and God is GOOD! I wholeheartedly agree! God bless you, Alexandra!

9:22 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a relief. Although I must say I laughed when I read "a little surgery" because you have so not made a big deal of anything - this included.

10:11 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home