Truth can be dreams: get lost

Saturday, July 16, 2005

get lost

This was a pretty nutty week for me and my family. Here it is

Monday- Ryan works in the day and I have a dance practice at night
Tuesday- out with the kids in the morning and I work evening
Wednesday - Ryan works 11-4:15, I rush to pick him up then bolt off to work at 5
Thursday - out to the park with the kids then off to work for me again
Friday - I work again in the day rush home to bake a cake then off to pick up some dresses and then to dance practice
Saturday - Yes work again for me in the morning then to Carlies to help her with some stuff while Ryan goes to work.

I guess what made it see so long and hard was that I worked 5 days in a row which I don't think I have done for about 2 years. On wednesday night Ryan told me that about 20 mins after he put Silver to bed Silver called him in the room and said "I miss mommie". That sucks. Being gone that many nights in one week is not something I want to do very often.

To top the long week off tonight when I left Carlies house (which is about 5 mins from mine) I got lost! yes that's right. I was so tired and not paying attention I turned the wrong way many times. It took me more than 1/2 hour to get home. The kids where screaming almost the whole way. I was so at the end of my rope by the time I got home. Anyway I am glad to be going to bed soon. Good night.
hayes at 10:21 p.m.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there, just had lunch with some of the street invader peeps. I've decided I'm going to stow away with Melissa Deagle and come see you in Eston. I sure miss the days of being able to go away at a wim. So in reality I'm sending my love with Melissa. She's going to be one of your totally awesome dance leaders. She's one of my girls from Veteran. take good care of her. hope you have fun. and I hope you won't be too worn out to enjoy the week.

11:41 p.m.  
Blogger Clarkie said...

Hey thanks for all your help! Geesh I would still be cooking rice if you didnt come! By the by...everyone loved it! And the steak was better when it was warm...thought you might want to know that. You rock the clock. thanks!!

1:20 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home