Truth can be dreams: On my mind

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

On my mind

A list of things on my mind
- Shane and Kristi and what they are dealing with
- Elias and his poison ivy
- dance, getting all my stuff done
- adopting (I just can't wait until we are able to)
- getting our passports, and how much that will cost!

Today we got a new picture of our World Vision girl. She is so adorable. I need to write her back today. So I guess I will get on that. As soon as my kids are sleeping.
hayes at 1:09 p.m.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kristi said...

Thanks for your thoughts, prayers and your caring message on our answering machine. That means a lot to me! The support is wonderful!

9:46 p.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Hey Alexandra! You're support for other people is incredible! Adopting!?! Is there actually plans in the making already? What a beautiful thing adoption is!

8:55 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW...thats awesome A...We have also thought of adoption.....not yet,..butmaybe in the future when we are more grounded and are ready,...We too have a world vision girl...awww i have never written her..i really should....GOOD reminder....ANYWAYS...hope u are well..GBU!!
jen

3:59 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a lot of catchin up on readin to do.. but adopting, that's awesome!! Sounds like lots of stuff goin on. Had such a wonderful convresation with Ryan yesterday. I made him talk to me, well, Joel was in the shower and almost out and made him feel real bad for not saying hi to phil or myself on the answering machine. He said it was your fault, you rushed him. what a man, blame it on the lady. He said you guys might come down to Ians reception in Calgary. that would rule, because then we woiuld go to and we's see each other, it's only been like what 4 years?

2:41 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home