Truth can be dreams: when I was young(er)

Monday, July 18, 2005

when I was young(er)

I was talking to my sister ,Heather, today on MSN and she sent me some old photos that she had downloaded. Here are some blasts from the past!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is me. I used to love sucking on wet hand towels. I also used to wear them on my head. Trinity likes to play with wet towels too! My sister just told me that I used to wipe my nose on them HAHAHA!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My Daddie, sister shawne (left), me middle, and sister Heather (right)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Family photo. I remember I loved that shirt! HAHAHA.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is the shot they choose to blow up? Look at me, I'm practually crying because Shawne, on the right just kicked me or something. I can't quite remember but she was mean.
From top right to bottom. Standing is Kellie and Heather, my parents, on the ground Erinn, me and Shawne.
hayes at 1:32 p.m.

7 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

That rocks! I love old pics (actually, that depends on which old pics) Trinity totally looks like you in that first picture! I love seeing the resemblences in families!

3:57 p.m.  
Blogger Kristi said...

I was going to say the same thing about the resemblance between you and Trinity!

11:32 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey you! Guess what I have in my garden?YUP potatoes!!! So fun and exciting! They grew!!!My kids were thrilled! That is very cool that you have such a big family.Must have been fun having all those sisters! What a blessing...anyhow have a great day....Adi

10:20 a.m.  
Blogger Ruth said...

Okay me three, about Trinity! I love learning all about you! You're a beautiful person (even after seeing those eighties pics! We're the same age so I can relate!) both outside and in. I have enjoyed what time we've spent hanging out! How did the dancing go?

4:12 p.m.  
Blogger hayes said...

Hey Ruth I have enjoyed hanging out too! I hope you're having a great vacation.

I think Trinity looks like me in that picture too. I have another one I will post where I look a bit like Silver in a dress! hahaha

7:03 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can totally pick you out in those pictures!! Great idea for a post.

1:28 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWw those pics rule!! i love it,...you still look the same...ofcourse you have more fashion sense now! ( ;) wink, nudge )
Hope you are well! big hugs girlfriend!
jen

6:30 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home