Truth can be dreams: Christmas and Halloween

Monday, October 17, 2005

Christmas and Halloween

I am almost done Christmas shopping! Man it feels good. I only have to pick up a few more things and that's it. As you can tell I'm pretty impressed with myself :)

Today I bought some material to make Silver a Jedi Costume. He has been obsessed with Star Wars for a couple of months now. Ever since I let him watch the Star Wars Lego movies on the Lego website. So now he says he wants to be Anikin Skywalker....not Luke, it has to be Anikin? Well I hope I can do a decent job on the costume. It seems pretty easy. I have a pattern for the shirt and the pants. I just have to make up a few other parts. The good thing about this is that I bought Trinity her costume so that's done. I got a great deal at The Children's Place. All the costumes are 30% off, and they have some cute stuff!

I just got a call to come into work tonight. I don't really mind except Monday and Friday are my only "nothing" days, no work, no other commitments either. I just get to relax and work on all the little projects I have going. I guess I won't be sewing Silver's costume tonight. bummer.
hayes at 1:47 p.m.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sonya said...

I wish I had half your drive! We're having Christmas in November with extended family and I haven't even started shopping!

9:04 p.m.  
Blogger Ruth said...

Last year I had it all done early because I was due at Christmas with Audrey. I was so organized! This year, I fear, will be much different! How did you do it!?

10:47 p.m.  
Blogger Kellie Huffman said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:35 p.m.  
Blogger Kellie Huffman said...

WOW! that's amazing. I haven't even started. Do you know who you have from our family? I am pretty sure I have you. I think we are going to draw again. BTW, I just updated my blog and started a knitting blog. I am going to update my blog at least every other day with surgery and recovery stories.

1:37 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home