Truth can be dreams: Guess what?

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Guess what?

So While I was at work today I got a call from Ryan saying that my doctor's office wanted me to call them right away. So of course I did. The receptionist apologized! She realized that it was her fault and rescheduled me as soon as she could. So now my appointment is November the 1st. Now this is a little scary for me considering I have two major dance pieces to do at the church on the 5th and 6th! So please pray that I heal up quickly and can dance like a crazy person on the weekend:)

Thank you for all of those who prayed for me and this situation your prayers helped greatly!
hayes at 7:36 p.m.

6 Comments:

Blogger Kellie Huffman said...

Wow! Impressive!

8:07 p.m.  
Blogger Ruth said...

Praying!!! So awesome that they admitted it! It's so nice when people take responsibility for their mistakes and do something about it!

8:12 p.m.  
Blogger Kristi said...

That's awesome!

10:16 p.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Yea God!
I'm praying that you heal up and can dance like a crazy woman! I LOVE the way you dance, Alexandra! It's freakin' awesome and we do need you on that weekend. I'm praying for some miraculous healing!

9:23 a.m.  
Blogger Christina said...

Right on! What great news!

1:04 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey sunshine....have fun with the kids today,..it was nice having a chat with you lastnight.....i miss ya tons....seems like a lifetime ago that we were roomies...how bizarre!! Love ya!
Jen

11:36 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home