Truth can be dreams: Now that's late!

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Now that's late!

So yet again I woke up this morning feeling worse. My throat was super sore and nose stuffy. My head was also throbbing. Ryan had to go to church early for practice so I couldn't sleep in:( I was determined to get to church though so I just kept moving. Made the kids breakfast, got myself together, got the kids dressed and finally out the door. We where about an hour late for church. I wanted to give up and just crash on the couch but as Ruth said today "sometimes staying home can be worse than the trouble of going " (or something like that). I know that Silver really wanted to go and play with his friends. Silver and Trinity aren't sick anymore so it was alright for them to be around other kids. I'm glad I went.

On a totally different note. Something really CRAPPY happened to me this week. My doctor's assistant totally messed up my appointment dates for my operation/test and it was given away to someone else!!!!!!!!!!! I was pretty upset. I mean I have waited for this freakin test for months and months and months. Not only did she give my appointment to someone else but she tried to say it was my fault! I mean HELLO! I was pretty ticked. But what can I do? I have to take the earliest appointment they can give me which happens to be about 6 weeks from now! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I am trying to see the positives to this. At least I will be able to dance like crazy at the 10th anniversary at the church. Because I will be getting 2-4 small incisions I will have to take it a little easy in the dance department for a week or so after the test. Well that's the only positive I can think of.
hayes at 11:26 p.m.

7 Comments:

Blogger Kristi said...

Sorry to hear about that appointment issue! That sucks! Hope you get some answers with this test!

10:56 a.m.  
Blogger Yvonne Parks said...

Hey Alexandra

I noticed that you were getting Spammed on your blog. So, I hope you don't mind...I added the WORD VERIFICATION so that you'd recive no more spammers.

I hope that's okay.

1:06 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is awful about the appointment.
CAn I recommend a website for you about health stuff???
www.mercola.com

Miranda

3:37 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so sad you are still sick. i am feeling a bit better since I started making myself eat at least one orange a day.
I generally don't eat enough fruit and vegies - my main health issue (besides a swollen knee for 7 weeks that the Dr says is due to a "really bad ouwie").

7:30 p.m.  
Blogger Sheri said...

alexandra ...what the heck? what kind of tests? Either everyone has thought that and hasn't asked or everyone knows what kind of tests you are getting -than I'm the only one who doesn't ... if you don't want to post it on your blog send me an email friend:)

Love You and looking forward to seeing you soon! yipppeeeeee....

3:50 a.m.  
Blogger Kellie Huffman said...

Unbelievable! I hope you didn't take the receptionist's crap! What am I saying? Of course you didn't. Oh, well. All in God's time. Take care. BTW I have THE COLD!

kellie

9:13 a.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Alexandra, I'm so pumped that you are being positive in this! Way to be! I'm praying for you.

9:40 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home