Truth can be dreams: Sick

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Sick

Sneeze.........sneeze.........cough............cough............COUGH...............COUGH. Blow nose, rub sore throat and try not to swallow (it hurts too much). Cough.........COUGH. Boil water to make hot lemon juice and honey. Lay my aching body down on the couch to watch Robots for the 10th time this week.

I thought my little cold was getting better yesterday but I woke up this morning feeling worse. This sucks.

On a separate note I did get Silver costume started last night. I cut it all out and now I just need to sew it. I hope it all works out. I haven't used a pattern in a long time.
hayes at 7:02 a.m.

2 Comments:

Blogger rachel elizabeth said...

Sorry to hear you are sick - I pray for your quick recovery and healing! Bless you my friend!

11:28 a.m.  
Blogger Kellie Huffman said...

oh, poor alexandra! barry is sick too. he seems fine one day then worse the next. been doing that for about a week. get better. otherwise, take drugs.
kiss

9:21 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home