Truth can be dreams: The Bus

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

The Bus

Because of the crazy snow fall I had to take the bus to work this morning. I haven't taken a bus by myself since I was like 18. I walked through 2 feet of snow down my street and got very wet. Two things I dislike most in this world are, being wet, and being cold. So today was pretty crap. I had to walk from Portage Place to the Forks in the blowing knee deep snow. Oh yah and I have another cold. I guess what I'm trying to say is BOO-HOO!

My Dad and two of my sisters, Kellie and Heather (links to their blogs on the side bar) came to visit us this past weekend. It was a short trip but pretty sweet. It was so nice to have someone visit us. It's been a long while since we had guests. Thanks for coming!

I am going to relax, have a yummy dinner, put the little monkeys to bed and have a cup of hot chocolate. Good evening.
hayes at 5:47 p.m.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ruth said...

I had to take the bus today too! It sucked! I had Audrey in the back pack and was dragging Sam through the drifts to get them to the doctor. I guess we'll get our winter bearings soon enough.
Now I'm vegging out and having a glass of wine!

8:31 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gosh alexandra I miss you soo much. I miss dancing with you, praying with you, and just having a blast with you. your dance pictures turned out awesome!!

11:10 a.m.  
Blogger Mercy said...

being cold and wet definitely sucks!
i always dress up when I go out in the snow - waterproof pants, head and torso all bundled. it gets tricky when on the bus tho' 'cause if you're dressed for outside, you get too hot inside. hope you find a happy balance - hot chocolate always helps!

5:34 p.m.  
Blogger hayes said...

Mercy that's so true. I was totally hot in the bus. That's what made it all extra yuckie.

6:25 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home