Truth can be dreams: pictures and how my test went

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

pictures and how my test went

Here are some pictures of the kids in there costumes.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Silver as Anakin Skywalker (just before he comes Darth Vader)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Anakin without cape.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Trinity as a butterfly.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Silver as a bat for school (NO he is NOT a vampire)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My cuttie.
hayes at 10:39 a.m.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kellie Huffman said...

Bronwyn and I just looked at the pictures. Bronwyn says,"Their cute.Hope to see you soon." Bronwyn was a Princess of the Butterfly Fairies and Sinead was a Bat! I will get pics on my blog ASAP. Clint took some with his digital. I just need to get him to send them to me so maybe today.

How are you doing. We prayed for you yesterday. Will again today.

Love
Us

6:55 a.m.  
Blogger Kellie Huffman said...

me agian. Forgot to mention that I LOVE Silver's hair. (super cool dude) Looks just like mine, at least in the picture. I LOVE Trinity's tights, Bronwyn loves the dress. Her's is pink too (of course).Did you make ALL those costumes? Amazing!

kiss,kiss

6:59 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cuties.

We had such a good time on halloween. I find its a great time to get to know our neighbours better - its the only time of year we are all out and talking with each other. Next year I think I will host a chai tea garden on my front lawn for all of our neighbours. I love that as Christians we can bring light into the situation and change the 'atmosphere' (as the song goes...)

1:37 p.m.  
Blogger Kellie Huffman said...

Chai tea garden? What a great idea. I gotta remember that. We live on a cresent that is all town houses and duplexes, low cost housing. Something like that would be fun and different.

8:16 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home