Truth can be dreams: Well that's done

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Well that's done

Everything went well yesterday. I actually got in about an hour earlier than I thought and felt much better after than I thought I would. There was no throwing up this time.

I was pretty nervous. Being put under and cut open (even if they are only small cuts) is scary. I shut out most of the world for the past day or so. I just needed to think of nothing but me, no dance, no laundry, no work.....NOTHING! It was actually hard but felt great. I am in some pain but not too bad.

I do need some miracle healing for this coming weekend. David is one of my favorite worship leaders to work with (and NO it's not because he is DAVID RUIS).It's because I have always totally connected with his style and method of worship. Plus he is always SUPER supportive of dance! Which means as a dancer I can just be and dance. No worries about where he's going and if he just wants us to get off the stage. Also the piece we have been working on is totally amazing! I think it's one of the best things we have done so far. I want to be in tip top shape for it.

Well it's time for me to enter the world again and make some phone call. Thanks everyone who prayed.....keep it coming!
hayes at 8:46 a.m.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kellie Huffman said...

glad its over Alexandra. We will pray for your healing. sounds like an awsome weekend coming up. I am doing so great and I know that has a lot, if not everything, to do with prayer.

don't do anything to exert yourself before.

love you

9:08 a.m.  
Blogger Christina said...

So glad to hear your test went well. I'm praying for a full recovery so you can dance your heart out this weekend!

3:53 p.m.  
Blogger Kristi said...

Yes! Heal up quickly! And enjoy the rest in the meantime!

5:35 p.m.  
Blogger Sonya said...

You will all be on my heart this week-end. Please video the dance. I'd love to see it!

9:58 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home