Truth can be dreams: awesome

Friday, November 04, 2005

awesome

www.http://crystalmm.blogspot.com/
This is a blog that I have been going to for about 6 months or so. She has stopped writing and only been taking pictures of the sky for about 2 months now. The images and colours are amazing. Some of the photos made my mouth hang open from the beauty. You should do yourself a favor and check it out. It makes me think about how crazy life can get down here on the earth and how we can get so caught up in things that really in the long run don't matter, but the sky is always there, always changing, it's awesome and powerful. God speaks through the beauty of his creation. I try to look up and just admire what he has painted in the sky. It, in some way helps keep me grounded.
hayes at 10:49 a.m.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kellie Huffman said...

thanks
i love it

8:47 a.m.  
Blogger Ruth said...

Awesome dancing on Saturday! I'm so sorry I couldn't stay:( Your choreography was wonderful, appropriate for the music, dancers and the venue. Well Done! So exciting to see GOOD dance in church. I hope you had fun, it was great. Thanks.

1:43 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This link to the sky was like a new view on life for me. I just scrolled down and was inspired to LIVE each day! To find peace in the grey, hope in the sunrises, freedom with the birds, comfort in my home and connection to Jesus.

This may sound too deep for just a blog with sky pictures, but for this moment in time....

9:07 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home