Truth can be dreams: I could have danced all night :) (I love My Fair Lady)

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

I could have danced all night :) (I love My Fair Lady)

So Saturday night was a great time! The dance/drama we did went really well. We all knew our parts pretty good and we had a chance to practice just before we went on stage. I had a great time working with "the girls" and "the guys". There is something very cool about getting a group of people together who all work toward the same thing. Everyone had amazing ideas. Thanks Jason for bringing the song and idea to us.

Worship was very cool. I have to say I'm a sucker for the loops that David uses. It was just a total blast!

My favorite part of this weekend was meeting Sheri M for coffee at Starbucks. I love that chic. It's always nice to talk with her. I remember being excited to finally live in the same city as her when we first moved to Winnipeg. But of course a few months later she moved :p Oh well. Thanks for hangin with me Sheri. It was great.

God bless WCV. It's so crazy actually that I have a home church. This is the longest I have been part of a church. I was only in Kamloops 4 years and right after I started living for God I left Thunder Bay and was never really a major part of the church there. So what I'm saying is, this is a very cool new experience for me. I'm tired.
hayes at 8:26 p.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home