Truth can be dreams: car, worship, friends

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

car, worship, friends

Our car was broken into again. This sucks for many reasons but at least the car wasn't stolen. We had to borrow some money to get the window fixed (which is a bummer), but at least we have people we can borrow from. Wednesday is our busiest day of the week and having the use of our car is very important. So this makes today quite a bit harder on all of us but we will survive. Our window will be fixed tomorrow yee-haw!

Today at Breathe Kendra and I did some stuff on worship, dance, and creativity. There are so many things I want to share with people. I long to see people released to be creative and tell people about all the cool things they can do to express themselves. There is a never ending world of inspiration out there and I love clicking into it. I am inspired to paint a very colourful picture. Maybe tonight after dance.
hayes at 1:29 p.m.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kellie Huffman said...

Crappy! So sorry about your car. did you loose anything? car seats, books, music? Glad you are getting it fixed right away, it being winter and all. we have lots of snow now and every where i go people gush over my SCARF. It turned out beautiful!

8:03 a.m.  
Blogger rachel elizabeth said...

you inspire me my friend, thank you for holding true to those things on your heart! - whatever they are and how ever varied they might be.
Sorry about your car... =(
Just stopped by to let you know I'm thinking and praying for you!

9:34 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home