Truth can be dreams: Boots

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Boots

I need to buy some boots. I haven't owned a pair of boots for years and years and years. Probably 15 years.......even more. Anyway, after my crap snow day experience I decided that I require some hardcore boots. Ryan has boots, Silver and Trinity too. It's my turn.

I actually have a hard time buying stuff for myself. I love to shop for the kids and Ryan. I love to buy stuff that I know people will like. Blessing people with even the simplest little things is so fun. But when it comes to buying for me, even if it's something I need like boots, that's hard. I just need to keep remembering how cold and wet my feet where while I was walking through the snow on Tuesday.

Today we went to see Silver and Trinity in their dance class. Silver cried the whole way there. I had to convince him to join the class. It was great when he finally jumped in. It was a really good class! Trinity wouldn't join in today, boo hoo. We got some great video and pictures that I know the grandparents will love.

I should get to bed. I need to plan Silver's birthday. It's coming up quickly. This year it will be a space party. I found a great rocketship cake to make that I know Silver will think is super cool. Anyway, good night.

p.s The Johnny Cash film 'Walk the Line' opens tomorrow night. I wish I was going. I love Johnny!
hayes at 11:48 p.m.

2 Comments:

Blogger Christina said...

Go out and get yourselves some boots Alexandra, you and your feet deserve it!

I love that your kids are in dance, especially Silver! My dad was in ballet from ages 8-18 because my grandma (who came from the Ukraine) didn't want him to spend his time in front of the TV so she opened the phone book and called the first "exercise related" place she saw and it happend to be ballet! haha, funny thought that my dad is a way better dancer then I'll ever be!

Anyway, your family rocks! (If you need a babysitter so you can go see the Johnny Cash film give me a call.)

3:45 p.m.  
Blogger hayes said...

That is really cool that your dad took ballet for so many years! I bet he could pull off a few awesome moves still. Thanks for the offer to babysit. I just might take you up on that.

10:11 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home