Truth can be dreams: What's that sound?

Friday, December 02, 2005

What's that sound?

Our car is making a strange noise. It sounds more like a Harley than a Honda. This sucks. No money to fix any problems until January. So I hope it's nothing major.

Sickness has yet again attacked our family. I just got over yet another cold and now I have the flu. I caught it from Trinity who caught it from Ryan who caught it from Silver. Silver threw up all over the kitchen floor, and Trinity all over her bed. The kids and Ryan are now fine and I am feeling almost healthy. Wednesday night and Thursday morning where the worst. Has anyone else out there had this bug that's going around? My whole body ached it was terrible.

I have a bunch of Christmas presents to make over the next couple of weeks. I finished a couple of paintings that I am totally happy with. I would post pictures but then the person I made them for would see them :)

I can't wait to put up our Christmas stuff. My mother in law is coming to visit us on Wednesday so we are going to wait until then to put up the tree. Sue (mother in law) is coming to help with the kids so Ryan and I can work more. It's going to be great to have her here. The kids are going to love it too!
hayes at 11:06 a.m.

4 Comments:

Blogger hayes said...

Christa I only work 15 hours a week (which includes both Masterworks and Kite and Kabootle). So picking up a few extra hours will be great!

8:20 a.m.  
Blogger Erica said...

We should get people at church to pray for you and your family tomorrow morning.
I think you've been sick enough for one year, don't you!
I say enough is enough!

9:45 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Alexandra...just stoppin in to say hi! Hope all is well...blessings..jewel

10:06 a.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Man, I agree with the prayer thing. I'm praying that you all get better - permanently! : )

8:53 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home