Truth can be dreams: Lots going on

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Lots going on

My Dearest Reader
It's been a few days since I have written and a few things have happened. First, the kids Gramma and Great Gramma (on Ryan's side) sent us a box FULL of new clothes for the kids! It was so amazing. The kids have new snow suits and all kinds of clothes. What a huge blessing.

Next I went to the Doc for my results. It seems they found some markings on parts of my bowels. Also there is something that needs more investigation and I have another test to look at parts of my bowels in Feb. But at least I know it's not ovarian cancer or a big tumor, and at least I know it's not just stress (eventhough I'm sure it played a part). It looks like this is something I just have to live with until I die. The doc says there will be good years and bad years. I just have to learn to manage. I'm not sad about this at all. It could be so much worse, I'm actually pretty happy to have some answers.

I got home from the doc and when I stepped in the door I was greeted with a huge pile of puke. Silver had just thrown up all over the kitchen floor. The poor little guy. Ryan also started to feel sick so he was out of it. Me and Trinity hung out while they slept. I am praying that Trinity or I do not catch what they have.

Oh yah I also think I know why I have constant nasal drip and I get short of breath and dizzy. I almost forgot that I had some asthma problems when I was a teenager. I lost my puffers about 10 years ago and just never got new ones. I think it's acting up again. So I need to get some new puffers and see if that helps. I'm quite sure it will.

This post is too long. I have more to say so maybe I will write you again tomorrow:)
hayes at 7:03 p.m.

2 Comments:

Blogger Christina said...

That is awesome news that your stomach pains weren't anything worse, and you now have more of an idea what it is! Praise the Lord.

Wow a whole box of new clothes, that must have been fun to go through it and see what was all there. Hopefully your boys get better soon, and you girls don't get sick.

p.s. I love that you and Trinity "hang-out"...you make parenting sound like fun.

8:21 p.m.  
Blogger Ruth said...

Life never stops eh?! I'm so bummed we didn't get together the other weekend.
Sam was so exited about Silver being at class this morning. He talked about him all the way to speech therapy.
Hope your staying warm and well, did you get boots?

8:48 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home