Truth can be dreams: Bubba Jett Galactic Shrimp

Monday, December 05, 2005

Bubba Jett Galactic Shrimp

We had the car fixed. Yippie! Borrowed money of course. I was on my way to the store with Silver when the noise got about 10 times louder and the car got about 10 times slower too. I was glad I made it home. Hurray for a fixed car!

Silver's birthday party was great! It was really fun. We played some games that I made up about 10 minutes before the party. The kids actually really seemed to have a good time. After the party Ryan went to work, the kids and I crashed on the couch and watched a movie. It was a good day.

This week is going to be busy busy busy. I am actually working 26 hours at Kite and Kabootle (so much for my usual 12 hours). So Christa for this week at least I DO work a lot. But as I said I don't mind. It's only for a short time.

This post is getting very very very boring.

I am having a lot of deep thoughts lately. I find that they are much too deep and personal to talk about on here. God is really challenging me on many levels I love it. It makes me question why I do the things I do, what is REALLY important on this earth and in heaven. But also when its O.K to just chill and have a good time.

over and out
hayes at 8:05 p.m.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ruth said...

hehe, "life is like a box of chocolates"... Chris made me!

10:47 p.m.  
Blogger Sonya said...

Wow, that's busy! I hope your involvement in Breathe isn't going to make you too crazy! If you want to keep it simple, you can...

9:10 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home