Truth can be dreams: Hayesie Daze

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Hayesie Daze

So in the last week and a half we have had a whack load of visitors. It's funny because we have gone so long with no guests then all of a sudden they all come at once.

First my sister, her husband, and two kids came for 5 days. We had a ton of fun and I will download pictures sometime this week.

Second my mother came on Wednesday and is staying for two weeks. It's going to be a good time. I love that my kids get to hang out with her and get to know her.

Third a friend, Paige from Kamloops came for the weekend to look at some houses. It was a totally unexpected visit but TOTALLY awesome! Paige it was really good to see you. I'm glad God had you come :)

I need some sleep.
hayes at 12:20 a.m.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sonya said...

Wow! That's crazy! Hope the next week is a little less hectic...

6:51 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home