Truth can be dreams: Outside the church

Monday, February 13, 2006

Outside the church

Good time. I had such a great time last night getting to know some people from the church. It was really really great. There's something so awesome about meeting real quality people. There where times when I know I talked way too much but sometimes I get so passionate about stuff I just can't shut up. I need to work on that :)

When I was on LifeForce I had a few opportunities to preach and it was so awesome. I learned some good basic techniques. I look forward to putting those to use again in my life. HAHAHA..... I just remembered something. Once in Kamloops I stood outside a bar, where about 40 people where lined up to get in, and started preaching. It was crazy but very cool to look into peoples eyes face to face and preach the gospel. I wasn't on a mission team or anything just wanted to share God with people. I spoke about Love and how Jesus changed my life, it wasn't about heaven and hell and end times kinda stuff which is often preached on the street. It was great. Do you remember that Carlie? I can't remember if you where in Kamloops yet. It just reminds how much I love to share God with the world in Loving ways. I would love to do some stuff on the street this year here in Winnipeg. Like dance and drama. k gotta run
hayes at 10:13 a.m.

7 Comments:

Blogger Sonya said...

Alexandra, you are full of surprises! You can come to Selkirk Ave. and preach all you want! Or do dance and drama! I've been having some thoughts I need to share with you...are you ever free Mondays?

11:42 a.m.  
Blogger Ruth said...

Your crazy awesome!
That's all I have to say!

3:00 p.m.  
Blogger Clarkie said...

I totally remember that. I wasn't there but I think I moved there right after that.

9:43 p.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

That's radical!!
Do it!

9:18 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i haven't been by in a long while...so sorry,...i have thought of you so don't worry you haven't entered the gate of the forgotten in my heart!!!...Hope all is well for you and your busy life,...it would be nice to catch up a bit!
Love and Blessings to you today my sweet!

11:22 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was there!! I was there!! I saw you with my very own eyes...and heard with my very own ears.. those were some pretty crazy times.. I still run into.. was her name Jordanna..or maybe that was the name of her evil triplet she totally made up, along with her non-existent twin.

I'll be in winnipeg friday, nite..umm at like 8 minits to midnight.. so I appologize for how late that is. My realtor still hasn't gotten back to me about whether or not he's picking me up, but if it's still okay to crash at your place, if I could just get your address, and I can just take a cab if he decides he needs his beauty rest. I'm quite scared about this weekend. I'm so excited to see you Ryan and your crazy kids. I have no idea what my schedual will be like. My plane leaves around 6:30-7:00 Sunday evening. I just need to inspect 2 places and maybe look at few others. I'll call my realtor tommorow since he hasn't been too amitious on responding to my email and I should know more details. Can't wait to see you guys.. k, I think I may panic attack now.
bye Paige.

8:52 p.m.  
Blogger Erica said...

Have you thought about doing it as a busker at the Forks?

Just a thought.

7:12 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home