Truth can be dreams: I could have watched them dance all night...but they would have gotten tired

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

I could have watched them dance all night...but they would have gotten tired

I saw the ballet tonight. It was really great. The costumes and set where simple and the dancing was inspiring. Tonight was the dress rehearsal and the tickets where cheaper, that's why we where able to go.

I had a great time. There where so many cool lifts I tried to remember them all. But now I can only remember 1. Anyway I'm very inspired. I'm sorry my blogging has sucked lately. I have been putting my energy into other things this month. I also haven't been reading a lot of blogs either so don't be offended if I haven't stopped by your blog. I will soon.
hayes at 10:47 p.m.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sonya said...

Ooh, I've been wanting to go...I didn't know you could go to rehearsal!

9:41 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home