Truth can be dreams: Just do it

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Just do it

O.K so I'm tired and feeling totally insecure today. I have been realizing just how 'safe' I have lived in certain areas of life. Well I am being challenged quite often lately and mostly I don't like it but I know it's all good for me. I just need to keep pressing on.

On a totally different note, Ryan and I are very excited about building something cool with the arts at WCV. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens over the next year. There are so many things to teach and learn in the arts.

Darn it I'm tired again. Good night.
hayes at 11:16 p.m.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kellie Huffman said...

Hi: I know what you mean about "safe". I'm being pushed to. I got stuff to do. being challeged in my ministry. I got the offical word that I am coming to winnipeg the end of may! If the church is sending me for training I am going to have to use that training and do great stuff. It is exciting and scary at the same time. I just updated my blog. I am really going to try and keep it up.

I'll see ya in May!

3:53 p.m.  
Blogger rachel elizabeth said...

missing you heaps and loads...
I am hopeing to come to the Peg at the end of April for a visit...
definately hope we can connect!
Blessings on you guys.

6:53 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Alexandra, I can't believe I haven't made contact with you since I saw you last. this just may be my first breathing moment since I've been home. Spring break was a killer with my afterschool kids being with me full time and I keep getting more and more kids.

I cannot thank you enough for your generous hospitality. It was completely sureal seeing you and your kids. I'm very excited about connecting with you again. I danced in church briefly yesterday and thought ..wow, I'm really bad at this, as I stumbled all over myself.. so I'll have to hone up on some skills. I miss you so much. Phil's talkin to Ryan right now and I over heard him saying you guys might not be down in May anymore?!! That is really too bad. I'll catch the details from him I'm sure in a moment. But hey, thanks again for letting me stay with you. I really miss having your friendship near. Take care. God bless. Paige

10:33 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home