Truth can be dreams

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Humans can make life so complicated. This includes myself. Things that should be so easy can become incredibly difficult. I'm not trying to sound negative this is just how I am feeling this morning.

I have spent a lot of my life pushing people away and now I have opportunity for great friendships and meeting/working with all kinds of wonderful people. It's going to be a new season for me. I need to put my people skills in action. No more hiding away in my safe little world. It's time to step it up.

I've been thinking of the day I will have to stop working at the toy store so that I can focus on other things. In some ways I wish this could happen now so that I could give my self more to the passions in life. But it's just not possible yet.

Speaking of work I should start getting ready.
hayes at 7:50 a.m.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sonya said...

Alexandra,

I am so excited about this new season for you! I was so pumped to see you and Ryan up there on Sunday. What a tremendous opportunity and responsibility.

Just know that there are others ready to come alongside and join you on this journey and there is grace for the inevitable stumbles and much cheering along the way!

I pray, too for you to have time and resources open up for you to give yourself to the things you are passionate about. In time...

Meanwhile, I hope many blessings and much peace and joy float over your way!

9:04 p.m.  
Blogger hayes said...

Thanks SOnya. Your encouragement means alot.

11:50 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home