Truth can be dreams

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Here is a break down of my last 24 hours or so.


Last night I resized 5 skirts for a dance. Which meant cutting and sewing. Finally I got to bed, kinda late. Then about 4am I woke up to Trinity yelling "MOMMIE". I got up to find her sitting up in bed with a pillow full of vomit. So I cleaned her up changed her clothes, gave her some juice and took her to bed with me. About 2 seconds after laying her down she was puking again but this time all over my pillow. The poor girl. So more cleaning, changing of clothes and stripping of sheets, finally I put her on the couch and I laid on the floor. My neck hurts today.

Most of the morning was spent recovering from the night. Then this afternoon there was a talent show at the public school where I have been teaching dance. The girls did a great job and I had tons of fun. The funny thing is that about 4 weeks ago I had about 5 or 6 girls showing up then today when all was said and done there where 8 of them in the dance and two more doing the sound. I have some pictures I will post.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Then home this afternoon and a little time with Ryan. It was nice to have some time to relax and talk. Then Silver got off of school and we all went to a book store. It has been a busy but fun day. Thanks Jesus!
hayes at 7:31 p.m.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kellie Huffman said...

You teach in a public school? I am soooo out of the loop! Alexandra, you are too cool! I love that.

9:15 p.m.  
Blogger Sheri said...

wanna come down and do some dance for our live recording project? April 20+21st? Perhaps WCV could sponsor the trip??? hmmmmmm....
miss you

sheri

1:44 a.m.  
Blogger Kristi said...

alexandra, that is awesome that you taught at a public school! way to get out into the community!

11:19 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home