Truth can be dreams

Wednesday, June 04, 2003

Well hello. So I tried to blog this morning and my computer shut down before I could post it. So now feeling a little frustrated and anxious (because I never know when my computer will deside to shut down) this will most likely not be the most exciting blog.

So my family was down for the weekend and Ryan and I are still not quite over it.All of my pregnancy hormones were in full force... I was very easily upset and annoyed. But hey what else is new. My attitude sucks......I just can't seem to enjoy much about being pregnant. I do try, but all I dream about is when this is all over. When I have my brain back, my normal clothes, i can sleep anyway I want and I don't have to get up 2 or 3 times a night to pee. I just feel so out of wack. I hate to sound like I am complaining too much. I love that we can and are having babies. I love the fact that we get to have this baby. But to be honest pregnancy is not my thing......Lord give me patience......give Ryan patience.....we need it....

hayes at 3:49 p.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home