Truth can be dreams: Slacker

Saturday, September 04, 2004

Slacker

I know it seems I have been slackin on my blogging...and, well I have been. But I have a lot on my mind these days.

I've been planning my classes (teaching little kids creative movement and dance), and planning a dance/drama for church. It's a lot of planning!

Trinity is still a little sick but Silver is a Champ and doing fine! Elisa.....no you r kids didn't give us the pox. We caught them in Thunder Bay. All the cousins have them. Sorry that you had to go through the same thing. Congratulations on your new BABY!

That's it no deep thoughts again today. Jesus is wonderful and I need him badly, as always!


hayes at 1:08 p.m.

2 Comments:

Blogger Clarkie said...

Hey slacker...update or something!

2:12 p.m.  
Blogger Erica said...

I didn't know you teach kid's dance.
When? What ages? And how much?
Can you e-mail me the info?

3:51 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home