Truth can be dreams: Dance

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Dance

Here is some info about my dance classes

Creative Movement
ages 3-5 (some of the younger kids might require a parent to be with them)
At the YMCA-YWCA downtown
Mondays 5:45 - 6:15, Saturdays 10:00am-10:30

Dance
for ages 6-12 (some basic techniques and a little choreography)
Saturdays 9:00am - 10:00

I actually don't know how much these classes are to take. I will find out and post it soon. If anyone is interested call the YMCA downtown and register!


It's been a fairly busy few weeks. Ryan and I are just settling to our fall schedule. Lots of changes this year. Besides the fact that we haven't received Ryan's loan money yet everything feels good and I think it will be a GREAT year!

I am reading a lot about David and some of the other kings in the old testament. It's been really interesting. I am truly enjoying it.


hayes at 1:43 p.m.

3 Comments:

Blogger Erica said...

I thought of you guys the other day when I saw this tiny little drum set at the store. I went back the next day to see if it was still there so I could call you if you wanted it, but it was already gone. :(

2:08 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I am very interested...when does the classes start and how much are they?? Would you accept a 2.5 year old? And thank you for the outfit you gave. I wore it the first Sunday we went to church and since it is going to be so nice tomorrow I will wear it again!!!! It is so adorable.
elisa

9:47 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so cool that you teach dance.Good for you.You should do a dance to the Billy song,maybe for the church...(wink wink)Ive been thinkin about getting into dance a bit this year.Hard for me though.I love reading Old Testament stuff.I find it so interesting!anyhow blessings.......jewel

12:21 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home