Truth can be dreams: sore legs

Sunday, September 19, 2004

sore legs

So on Saturday I worked at 9am teaching dance, got home at 12:30pm and ran off to the church to have a dance practice until 2:30. Drove Ryan to work then finally got home and hung with the kids. Today I am VERY sore. It also feels GREAT to dance.

For those of you interested in the dance classes I will post more info tomorrow. I still don't know how much they are. I think if you have a YMCA membership it's free. But I'll confirm that tomorrow.

I have a doctors appointment on Wednesday. I made a 4 day journal of everything I ate, and drank and everytime I went to the washroom. I also wrote out everyday how I was feeling and what kind of pain I was having. I need him to really understand my situation. I have also printed out some stuff I have researched on the internet for him to look over. I am praying that God just gives me favor with this doctor and he works with me in figuring out what is up with me. We are SO past wanting to know what is wrong...we NEED to know!

My kids are napping at the same time. This happens once a month! I am going to lay down myself and enjoy the quiet!


hayes at 4:31 p.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home