Truth can be dreams: Too much

Friday, February 25, 2005

Too much

I've just got way too much on my mind these days so I am not going to get into anything too deep right now. Trust me it's much better this way.

I finally had my CT scan on Wednesday. It was a crazy day because I actually went to the wrong hospital first. I ended up getting to my appointment just in time. Then I sat there with an I.V in for a few hours. The actual test wasn't too bad. I am REALLY looking forward to the results. I should get them next week.

My mother just had a big piece of her bowel removed. It's an operation she has been needing for a few years. They couldn't get all the diseased parts out because if they did she would be wearing a 'bag' if you know what I mean. We all hope (my family) that she will start to feel much better and be more active as soon as she is done recovering.

Sorry that's all I have for you today. In my next post I have some questions to pose about dance in worship/church. I would like to get some different points of view about this. Good bad whatever. So come back in a few days and tell others too. I would like to have as much feed back as possible. Thanks.
hayes at 1:36 p.m.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey hunny,...aw you sound so down,...i wish i lived closer and our kids could play together,..and you and i could sit and have some coffee and talk about life,..love,..and all thesse shitty hardships,...and ofcourse all the good things in life too,...have you gotten the results yet??..I have started taking meds lately for my fibro...it was a hard decision but it seems to be helping a bit,..(in the end it ended up being anti depressants)....not for depression but for sleep and stress.,..and so far so good,..other then my body getting used to it....OH MY GOSH,..its pouring rain outside and my kids are playing out thier,..jazzy is covered in MUD,...OH MY.....oh well,...kids will be kids hey,....they can just go straight into the bath and the clothes straight in the laundry....anyways...love ya babe,...i have been thinking of you alot lately!!! ((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))

12:50 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home